Clogged or blocked arteries can be caused by a blood clot or by plaque that forms and builds up as a result of high levels of cholesterol in the blood.
This blockage causes an immense amount of pressure in the blood because it can’t move freely throughout the body like it needs to, causing high blood pressure, also known as hypertension.
Once arteries are blocked, it becomes very difficult to clear them out, and sadly high blood pressure affects an estimated 100 million Americans according to recent research published by the American Heart Association.
Experts believe that high cholesterol begins with damage to and/or plaque blocking the inner layer of the artery. Many reasons for this include smoking, heredity, poor diet, lack of exercise, obesity and diabetes.
With this problem being so prevalent, many individuals have sought medical help including high doses of medication. And while seeking medical advice is always a recommended way to turn when dealing with health problems like these, it can become expensive.
Thankfully, there are natural solutions including the one we’re about to show you. By using lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey, you will be able to simply and healthfully unclog arteries and control blood pressure.
Why does it work for your arteries?
- Garlic has been shown to be a natural way to clear blocks in the arteries, as well as reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels. It can also reduce blood sugar levels, which aids in weight loss because when sugar levels are in normal ranges make it easier to control your appetite, which in turn aids in weight loss.
- Ginger has been linked to the prevention of heart disease because of its ability to increase blood flow. It also has energy producing capabilities that will help you to be more physically active, thus aiding in weight loss.
- Lemon has been shown in research studies to regulate the heartbeat, restoring the proper function of the heart, helping blood to flow throughout the body easier.
- Apple cider vinegar has antioxidants that play a crucial role in removing toxins from the body and blood. It also has healthy vitamins, minerals and enzymes to keep the body healthy.
- Honey fights bacteria, energizes the body and has been shown to reduce cholesterol and heart disease.
How to make it?
- 1 cup of ginger juice
- 1 cup garlic puree
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups of organic honey
- Extract the juice from the ingredients.
- Put ginger, garlic, lemon juice and vinegar in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Add 2 cups of honey and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a clean bottle and store in the refrigerator.
How to use it to help your arteries?
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture each morning, afternoon and evening on an empty stomach. The mixture can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Enjoy the juice and help your arteries by taking care of them and your health!